Friday, July 23, 2010

so long sweet summer

Up until now, I've only had to work 3 or 4 days a week this summer. BUT...starting next week I have 35 hours a week and every shift is at least 8 hours. This is a good thing and a bad thing. Good because I'll get more money to put in savings, bad because I'm going to be exhausted (and oh ya no more pool time) :(

Trying to stay positive. I will still get off by 6 everyday. I gotta stay motivated and finish these projects I've started. Next month I am attending a sort of meeting/critique with a few of the people I graduated with and my old painting professor. Before I go I will post my finished pieces on the doodles page. I've already posted a starter. I need some feedback, even if you think you know nothing about art. I just need opinions...and more followers :)

Tonight I am making shrimp linguini with roasted asparagus, and tomorrow afternoon we are grilling. I will put some recipes up soon. The almond fruit bars I made the other night were super good too. That recipe is already up. Hopefully I will have some time tomorrow to work on those projects too.

Oh and if you haven't seen Inception yet, go see it right now! It is perhaps one of the best movies of our time. Ya I said it. We saw it yesterday, and right after it was over I was like, I wanna see it again. If you like movies that make you use your noggin, you will love it! It also has some really cool special effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments and feedback :)