Monday, July 19, 2010

i'm back

So I have totally been out of the loop since friday. I went out Friday night and drank too much, fell and hit my head, and had some questionable bar food. One or all of these things contributed to my sickness all weekend. Saturday I couldn't even keep water down. Sunday I went into work for an hour and my boss was like ummm you look really bad, just go home. So today I think I am finally back to normal. I will not be drinking liquor for a very long time, and this experience will definitely change the way I eat. I already don't do fast food or fried stuff, but I can't make exceptions. Food is fuel. I need to take better care of myself. So now I need to go play catch up and do all the things I was going to do this weekend. I'll be on tomorrow to post recipes and other new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments and feedback :)