Friday, July 30, 2010

busy busy & honky tonky

I've been working so much lately. We've gone out to eat a lot, but tonight we grilled salmon (yes, I posted the recipe). It was delicious. I have a full belly, and I am already ready for bed. It's only 8:15!

I have made some time to start working on those prints. Tuesday night I'm thinking I will have the first one done, so be checking back for doodles updates. Pleeease leave comments!

And in case you were wondering, I hate country music! Yes, I listened to it when I was younger and living in the country with a bunch of hicks. I have nothing against hicks or country music, but I just can't stand that honky tonk. It's the only kind of music I really cannot handle...especially that pop country. Why am I saying this? Well my mom wanted to have a girls night with me and my sisters-in-law and my niece. So she bought us all tickets to Carrie Underwood. I really would love to have a girls night with all of them, but can't we just go out to dinner or go see a movie (I can handle a chick flick). I feel so bad telling her I don't like that kind of music. But I can't lie. I know I have to go too. Ugh!


This is more like it: Kevin had this on this morning during his yoga while I was getting ready for work. It has been stuck in my head all day. I LOVE IT! It's so reassuring when I repeat the lyrics over and over. The Orb "The Truth Is..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments and feedback :)