Wednesday, July 7, 2010

short and sweet



  • Today is my oldest niece's birthday. She is 17! I can't believe it. That makes me feel old. Her brother's birthday is the 10th. So they would always have their bday parties together when they were younger. This is a hard one since he just passed away. She is a tough one though. I can't believe how grown up she is.









    Modest Mouse-a long time favorite. Today I listened to The Moon and Antarctica. It is an older album. There are a few angry songs. I needed those today. It was just that kind of day. They have a new album. I need to get it. 



    Good news: the popcorn brittle turned out delicious. I posted the recipe. Also went to the farmer's market today and got some great local produce. Not so good news: this day has been a little stressful and emotionally draining. So I'm going to make dinner and relax with the hubby. I will explain this day tomorrow when I have more energy. (not that anyone is really reading this yet since I only have one follower, but it helps me to get my thoughts out and sort of vent). So long friend

    1 comment:

    1. I have to make this popcorn brittle soon! You inspire me to go wild with cooking creativity!

      ReplyDelete

    i love comments and feedback :)