Sunday, July 11, 2010

more okie weather


Yesterday was the first day with no rain in 6 days. Today it went all day without raining, but now there is rolling thunder in the distance and crazy lightening. This here my friends is what we call a tornado sky. See that hint of orange in the sky? And if you could feel the electricity in the air you would now what I mean.

Well here in Oklahoma we have this weather man, Gary England. He is like 112 years old and he can spot tornadoes and other weather before any of the other weather people can. He says this is just a thunder storm with "lotsa lightnin' folks". Usually I would trust ole gary, but I don't know about this one. It looks like an ugly storm to me. I'll keep you posted.
-your meteorologist lady signing out

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments and feedback :)