Thursday, January 6, 2011

thoughts on recipes and inspirations

Last night the hubby and I cooked dinner together. We made Coconut Curry with chicken AND shrimp. It was so so good, and really surprisingly easy. I posted the recipe. Don't get scared by the amount of ingredients, it's really not that hard. And as I was adding the recipe to the recipes page I noticed how extremely long that page has become. So I am thinking that I need to do something about that to make it easier to find recipes if you are looking for something in particular. Any suggestions? I thought maybe separate pages for different categories (but that could get a little excessive). Or maybe I could just start putting recipes in my posts and change the recipe page to favorite recipes? Or perhaps have an archive of 2010 recipes somewhere else (anyone know how to do that?). I'm just not sure what would work better. Also, I have started using T. in place of Tbspn and t. in place of tspn. A little less to type. 


Also updated are thoughts. Thoughts from Dr.Seuss and Jack Sparrow (you know that cute pirate guy?). And inspirations from a wonderful artist that I have never heard of. Kareena Zerefos' series Mood Swings on wood. Thanks Priscilla for posting her work. I'm pretty sure I'm going to start working on wood again soon. :) http://www.kareenazerefos.com/art/mood-swings/




Well I'll be back Sunday or Mondayish to post about the weekend. Hopefully we will have a snow day soon...fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments and feedback :)