Thursday, August 5, 2010

sleep deprived

With my new work schedule I go in almost everyday at 7 am. This has caused me to wake up on my days off very early. Yesterday I woke up at 5:30, made myself go back to sleep with my eye mask on, and slept until 8. Today I woke up at 6:30 and could never really get back to sleep all the way. It's so frustrating because I feel so tired, but I can't sleep as much as I need to. I was ready for bed at 9:30 last night. I don't know how people have jobs where they have to go in that early all the time. I can't do it much longer or I'm going to go crazy.


Anyway, I have had time to update recipes. I hit a few road blocks printing, but the doodles will be updated in the next few days too. I also just realized that you can't comment on the pages. So if you have any feedback for me on recipes or doodles, you can comment on my posts or send me a message. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments and feedback :)