Saturday, August 7, 2010

need my hairs cut

I haven't cut my hair in over a year now. I wanted to grow it out, but it is starting to get annoying. So I think next paycheck, I'm cutting it all off. I'm starting with a kinda short cut like what I've had before (on the left). But about a month after that if I don't chicken out I want to go real short (the right). Thoughts?




Anyway I'm making fish tacos tonight. I'm updating the recipes page. I will update doodles as soon as I have time to go get some supplies. Also, the hubby now has his own blog. Yay! So he probably won't be adding to the hubby page anymore. But go follow him if you like sports and plants and things of that sort. 


In other news...

  • it rained last night and a cold front came through. It has been over 100 for over a week now, which I am totally okay with. But when I went outside on the porch this morning there was a cool fallish breeze. The smell of the rain and the cool air brought back memories of football and fall time things. I'm ready for football and pumpkins and such, but I don't know if I'm ready to see summer go. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments and feedback :)