Monday, March 21, 2011

spring is here!

Chicken Picatta
Allrecipes
I think this is a Spring-like recipe. The flavors are fresh yet rich. It's not the easiest, but I just might think that because it's been so long since I've cooked chicken. I don't feel like typing the recipe out, so click on the link if you please. I didn't change anything except I cut the recipe in half. It was perfect. So good and filling!

My show on Friday went great. We got there late, and this is what was left of my work. Both pieces sold!!! They said over half the art sold and they raised over $7,000 for Pets and People! I'll find out soon if Lola and JoJo were adopted!


It was super nice all weekend. Yesterday we finally had a relaxing day. We both didn't have anywhere to be and it felt great! We went to the park and sprawled out on a blanket in the 83 degree sun! It was wonderful! It's supposed to be nice all week with a couple of rainy days. I'm so happy that spring is finally here. We have plans to plant herbs and flowers next weekend. 

Kev took this picture of a daffodil.
(no photoshop) I love it!
I could do this everyday

1 comment:

i love comments and feedback :)