Thursday, March 17, 2011

a clean studio is a productive studio

Happy St. Patricks Day! We decided not to go out tonight due to lack of money and sleep. We're staying in, cooking dinner and watching a movie. I just thought I would share the pics of my newly cleaned and organized studio. It still needs a little more work. I need to get some kind of overhead lighting. Does anyone know of something that hangs from the ceiling, but doesn't do too much damage? I just have one little lightbulb hanging from a nail right now. It's not enough. I also need some kind of flat file for all my old prints, drawings and canvases that I cut off the frames. I would like it to be water proof and it needs to be bigger than 18x24. I've had trouble finding something that works. Anyway, here it is!


Peppy loves the new futon
and the Lebowski closet corner

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments and feedback :)