Tuesday, October 19, 2010

updates all around

Thanks to high amounts of caffeine and working in a coffee shop there are new recipes include Almond Crusted Tilapia and Pumpkin Pancakes. I've been rereading Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows, so there are some thoughts related to that as well a nice sketch in doodles


Since all of our herbs have now been harvested there isn't much on our porch or in the garden besides some green vines. So we decided to plant some pansies this year. Last year we planted mums and they croaked in the weird Oklahoma weather. These are holding up better, and I think they look prettier too.





Found this weird metallic bug hangin
out and sucking on some fly guts...ew
It's almost Halloween...my favorite holiday! This coming weekend we are marching in the annual Ghouls Gone Wild OKC Halloween Parade as Flaming Skeletons. Our cousin Sean will be going with us this year. Here are some pics from last year. That's Kevin and I with Wayne Coyne! I'll post the new ones soon. :)
   


tunesThe Album Leaf "Into the Blue Again." This used to be my morning yoga music. I haven't listened to it in a while. Kevin was just home on his lunch break and put it on for me before he left. It's so soothing and great on this dreary drizzly day.


Oh and Pepper says hello

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments and feedback :)