Thursday, October 28, 2010

so it's been a while

It has been over a week since my last post. I've had some trouble with my right hand and wrist lately. I think it's carpal tunnel, so I've really been trying hard to stay off the computer, and I haven't been able work on any art. This really is a bummer. I depend on my hands to do what I love. I've been doing some stretches and they seem to be helping, but I'm still scared. 

Anyway, the past week has been super busy. Last Wednesday I had a family girls night which was very fun except for the country music I had to endure. My mom surprised us with a limo and bought us dinner too. 

mom, me, laura, cheryll, jessica and meghan
Kevin's cousin Sean got here on Friday, and my mother in law and niece came over for dinner that night. It was a lot of fun. Emma Kate is getting so big! 
mimi and emma kate
Saturday was the Flaming Lips March of 1000 Flaming Skeletons. It was fun, but Kevin and I agreed that it was way better last year (maybe that's because it was our first time last year). We made some pretty scary skeletons if you ask me. 
kevin and sean
the scariest skeletons in town
I added a few new recipes including Potato Soup, Roasted Beets, and two yummy sweets to the recipe page. Also update on recently listened to tunes: One of my favorite bands ever...Radiohead made an appearance on yet another drive to Tulsa today. Thom Yorke's solo album "The Eraser" was lovely in my ears when it was my turn to drive (and pick music). Tonight I have my cake decorating class, and we're learning how to make flowers. I can't wait. I'll put the pics up tomorrow. So long for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments and feedback :)