Saturday, October 2, 2010

gearing up for Halloween!

 Anyone who knows me well, knows that Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I'm getting excited already. Last night we carved pumpkins and roasted the seeds (which I posted the recipe for on the recipe page). Our pumpkins look awesome and so does our spooky porch.


This morning we drove to Tulsa to drop off my art for the show next weekend, a mini road trip. Road trips are great for rediscovering old music you haven't listened to in a while. The Sea and Cake "Nassau". I  love them, they are great as always. 


Tonight we made Pumpkin Vegetable Chili (recipes page) and watched the OU/Texas football game. Boomer Sooner! My aunt came over and ate with us. It was a good time.
My witch kinda looks like she has a beak
Kevin's carving of Pepper
Giant spiders
in the garden
Crazy Bo Jangles
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments and feedback :)