Saturday, September 4, 2010

labor/bday weekend

Besides having to work today and tomorrow morning the hubby's bday weekend is off to a great start. We went to a German restaurant Thursday night, and last night I gave him his first gift and made him a German Chocolate Cake (which is on the recipe page along with a bunch of other new things). This is my dad's favorite cake too. His bday was yesterday. Too bad he can't be here to eat it. Now he is watching football and drinking beer. What more could a boy ask for? 
I'm trying to get this print finished before we leave town next week. I'm kind of stuck on the last couple of layers and not sure what to have the darkest. Anyway, I put some more pics up in doodles. Keep an eye out for any used cheap metal drying racks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments and feedback :)