Saturday, September 18, 2010

drawing show and fair time



I have a charcoal piece up in a show at UCO. There are some other great artists in the show, and I feel honored to be a part of it. My piece is almost 5 feet tall; by far the largest piece in any medium for me. It will be up until mid October. 

Self Portrait Under Tree charcoal on paper

It's time for the state fair in Oklahoma! I love the fair! I usually get the wristband that costs $25 so I can ride all the rides as many times as I want, but this year money is a little tight. So we're either going tomorrow afternoon to see the barn animals and eat some food or I'll go with my mom on Monday when it's only $1 to get in. 



Kev on the crazy swings
And look at this giant strawberry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments and feedback :)