Sunday, October 9, 2011

momentum tulsa and the womb


Two more openings this weekend: Friday 3 artists at The Womb Gallery and Saturday Momentum Tulsa. Both were awesome! I took tons of pictures, so I'll let them tell the story.
Kevin outside The Womb
R Robot at The Womb
Chip7 at The Womb
El Kamino and Chip7 collaboration
at The Womb
Not sure which one of the artists did this...
in the back room, sort of like a garage.
Momentum Tulsa behind the ticket table
where we volunteered
Jessica Tankersley: Twitter Heart
Jacqueline Sparks' installation         
My friend Ari's piece Twisted No. 1
Aaaaand for some reason it is not letting me upload any more pictures. It's getting late, and I must get to bed. So I will put some more up this week if I have time. I also have a few new recipes and some news to announce, so stay tuned. Have a good week and good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments and feedback :)