Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I heart OVAC

Well Thursday and Friday afternoons used to be my free time, but as of lately that has not been the case. Instead I've been spending my time at such a wonderful organization, and I wouldn't have it any other way! I love that I am now a part of OVAC! Last weekend's show 12x12 couldn't have gone any better. I got to know the other interns, met so so so many art involved people and ran into old friends with great connections (that I will save for another post), and best of all we sold so much art for a great cause. 

I honestly don't think this event would be as
successful without the presence of alcohol! :)



Me and the other interns, Krystle
and Frances
I feel so incredibly lucky that I have this opportunity. They do so many great things for the art community in Oklahoma! This weekend I have another show to work at and attend in Tulsa. Kev is going with me to volunteer, so that will be fun to have him there. I also have a couple friends with work in the show, so that should be cool to see them. Come out if you're in the Tulsa area! It's going to be an awesome show! Click HERE to see a preview of the work.



1 comment:

i love comments and feedback :)