Monday, November 8, 2010

it's been too long

So it's been hectic and busy around here lately. I'm working on a couple of prints and have run into some road blocks along the way. So I haven't had much time to update. I also haven't been cooking very much lately. I hate to say it, but we have been eating sandwiches and soups and other take out food. I just haven't felt like cooking when I get off work or when I'm done printing for the evening. I worked last weekend too and had a meeting last night. I really need a new job, for real.

I should get a print done in the next couple of days (my goal is Wednesday). So I'll put some pics up when I get a chance. I am actually off on Wednesday. It is a small miracle. So I plan on printing ALL day! I have so many new ideas, so hopefully I can get started on some more new things too. 

Megan and I had our last cake class on Thursday. Here are our final cakes. We decided to take the next four week class, flowers and cake design. We are using fondant and gum paste...should be interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments and feedback :)