Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I love cheese

ODE TO VALDEON
I seriously have an obsession with cheese. I just had to share this amazing snack combo. Local black grapes with Valdeon Spanish blue cheese! Oh my! It is wrapped in sycamore leaves and has these beautiful blue green pockets of sharp picante goodness. If you aren't a blue cheese lover you should have stopped reading by now. My favorite part of this cheese is right under the rind. It has a brownish color and is the spiciest strongest part. Oh it is so so good!
ps. my camera has mysteriously
disappeared, so I have been trying
to use photos I find online and
using my web cam. Sorry if these
pics are bad. Hopefully I will be
getting a new camera soon if it
doesn't turn up.

1 comment:

  1. have you ever tried midnight moon cheese? i get it at forward foods- delicious! though its a little pricey, but worth it!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments and feedback :)